Wednesday, 7 October 2026

2+2 - The Supremes

In 1977 EMI released 50 EP's under the series title 2+2. It was an easy way to pick up four hits from a certain artist. Obviously the tracks were from the previous decade, otherwise the price tag would have been too steep probably. 

In the case of the Supremes, you got a brilliant set of songs, all written by the trio Holland, Dozier & Holland. I don't think I've ever seen an EP from this series before, but I guess I will have to look out for some of them. After all, who could resist tracks by the Jackson 5, the Beach Boys or the Beatles?

My collection: 7" single no. 8453
Found: Reformdrogist de Regenboog, Rijswijk, 3 October 2026
Tracks: 'Baby love', 'Stop! In the name of love' / 'My world is empty without you', 'You can't hurry love' 

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertising