Sunday, 9 August 2026

I get weak - Belinda Carlisle

'I get weak' was released as the second single from Belinda Carlisle's second album Heaven on Earth in 1987, after the million-selling 'Heaven is a place on earth'. The song was written by Diane Warren and produced by Rick Nowels. After completing the song, songwriter Diane Warren initially had Stevie Nicks in mind – a suggestion she made to producer Rick Nowels, who felt it would be a better fit for Carlisle.

The single reached number 2 in the US Billboard Hot 100 and number 10 in the UK singles chart. In the Netherlands, however, the single didn't chart. Somehow this US pressing of the single ended up in a Dutch record shop.

My collection: 7" single no. 8384
Found: Parkstad Record Shop, Kerkrade, 29 July 2026
Tracks:  'I get weak' / 'Should I let you in?'

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertising