Monday 8 December 2008

This town ain't big enough for both of us - Sparks

My sister told me that I was fascinated by the Sparks when I was only three years old. They had a hit with 'This town ain't big enough for both of us' in 1974, and even at this young age I was watching music shows on television with her. Every week I would ask if 'the man with that moustache' would come again. I was rarely disappointed, because the top 10 hit was on heavy rotation on Toppop, the chart show of those days.

In my teenage years I had to search for this single extensively. I finally found it in 1988, and even though the sleeve was torn and the vinyl wasn't in the best quality, I was happy to have this souvenir of memories I didn't have anymore.

My collection: 7" single no. 685
Found: ?
Cost: ?
Tracks: 'This town ain't big enough for both of us' / 'Barbecutie'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising